The EASIEST Warehouse Management System for Dynamics 365 Business Central
iDynamics Warehouse allows warehouse employees to interact directly and in real time with the Dynamics 365 Business Central warehouse module.
Features and benefits
- Warehouse operations managed in real-time from hand-held devices.
- Elimination of shipping errors.
- Supports a multitude of warehouse configurations.
- Wifi will never be a problem again. The App also works offline.
- Capture logistics data directly from the hand-held.
- Support for a wide range of hardware.
- Multi-dimensional Barcode support.
- Supported on both Android and iOS-based mobile devices.
Start using this application now and discover the advantages of managing all the processes in your warehouse, from your own ERP!
If you have any questions you can contact us through the following form or through firstname.lastname@example.org
|Warehouse & Inventory Put-aways||✔|
|Warehouse & Inventory Picks||✔|
|Warehouse & Inventory Movements||✔|
|Item and Bin Inquiries||✔|
|Custom Input Forms||✔|
|Support for Partners|
|E-mail and Phone Support||✔|
|Integration Events for Customizations||✔|
|Maximum Locations per Company||Unlimited|
|Supported on both Android and iOS-based mobile devices||✔|
|Business Central SaaS||✔|
|Business Central On Premise||✔|
|Monthly fee||from $324|
Tasks to optimize your warehouse management
- Partial Receipts and Returns
- Extra information (e.g. quality, shade, caliber, packaging)
- Transfer between warehouses
- Cross docking
- Barcode labelling
- Location rules manager (by product, size, weight, supplier, owner, rotation, etc.).
- Route optimization
- Multiple simultaneous shipments
- Multiple loading bays
- Sales to customers
- Shipments to external production
- Returns to suppliers
- Act. movements: assigned by the person in charge
- Manuals: generated by the operator
Product and/or location information
- Product by bin
- Product information
- Documents in which it appears
- Assigned warehouse documents
Advantages of automating the warehouse
Barcode reader in touch devices; Increase in logistics productivity; Exhaustive control of inventories; Reduction of anomalies and flaws.
Last generation devices (Android/iOS) such as smartphones, tablets and rugged devices; Multi-language.
Microsoft Certified; Distributed as extensions (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and NAV); Real-time access to Microsoft Dynamics.
Easy, up-to-date and intuitive application; Easy to configure; More accurate decision-making.
Online/Offline operation; exact location of products; real-time stock information.
Minimized chances of error; Reduction of unknown loss costs; Elimination of shipping errors; Secure communications (SSL)